I write most often about software architecture and programming. I am an evangelist for the platform architecture style and focus a lot on methods for building agile technology stacks and teams. Since software architecture and organization design go hand-in-hand in my mind, the organizational minded readers might enjoy the architecture-related articles as well.
Latest on the blog
- The problem is not the problem
- How to organize your code?
- How big should a method be?
- Ditch the Urgency
- Why programmers don’t write documentation
- External Programmability: The second law of building platforms
- Testing strategies for agile teams
- How to write self-documenting code
- Reduce collaboration by good design
- Architecture Pattern: CQRS
- Book Review: 10% Human by Alanna Collen
- Preventing “go-around” with Platform Thinking
- Perhaps we shouldn’t be so well connected?
- Hindsight in 2020
- Why and How to use Feature Toggles