I write most often about software architecture and programming. I am an evangelist for the platform architecture style and focus a lot on methods for building agile technology stacks and teams. Since software architecture and organization design go hand-in-hand in my mind, the organizational minded readers might enjoy the architecture-related articles as well.
Latest on the blog
- Guidelines for writing useful libraries
- Competitive programming is useless
- The Rise of Edge Computing
- Uncertainty and Learning as Tech Debt
- Book Review and Highlights: “Accelerate”
- The sense of purpose in a complex system
- Summary: Lectures by Dr. Russell Ackoff
- So you want to privatize a bank?
- System design from one level up
- Combining rule-systems and machine learning
- The problem is not the problem
- How to organize your code?
- How big should a method be?
- Ditch the Urgency
- Why programmers don’t write documentation