Software architect with over 13 years of experience building robust distributed systems and mentoring high performance teams in multiple domains.
Uber (Feb ’19 – July ’20)
- Worked with a 6 member distributed team to detect error in Uber’s map data by matching it against real world evidence (Spark, Hadoop, Hive)
- Worked on the places team to onboard multiple Uber LoBs onto the central place data platform.
Myntra (Jun ’13 – Jan ’19)
- Responsible for the entire design and architecture of order fulfilment supply chain working with approx 70 engineers across 5 teams.
- Drove the transformation of Myntra order fulfilment supply chain from a Myntra specific product to a multi-tenant platform.
- Led the adoption of reactive technologies in the Myntra tech stack.
- Evolved the order management system into a micro-service based order management platform being used by multiple companies.
- Implemented the order capture service to scale up to ~100K orders/minute and practically eliminate customer-facing downtime in order placing.
D.E. Shaw India (Jun ’08 – Jun ’13)
- Built a suite of reports for Treasury senior management to provide critical insight into the business.
- Worked on ingesting market wide securities lending data into the system to support trading desk decisions.
- Worked on the commissions and financing product to automate workflows for the operations team.