Hey there! I am Kislay from Bangalore (India), and I am really happy to see you here. I write code, blog about software design and teams, read maniacally, complain about how we still don’t have flying cars and holograms, and split hairs about names (you’ll find a lot of something-vs-something-else articles). I have built cool things at some organizations and written a book.
Between my mailing list, Twitter, and LinkedIn, you can stay updated on what’s happening with my projects, intriguing new ideas, and general behind the scenes stuff. You can also join me on Patreon to keep the fire burning
Let’s build flying cars together!
Subscribe to the mailing list
Members receive the latest articles right in their inbox!
Support this blog on Patreon
Latest on the blog
- Perhaps we shouldn’t be so well connected?
- Hindsight in 2020
- Why and How to use Feature Toggles
- Architecture Pattern: Orchestration via Workflows
- Managing developer identities in autonomous teams
- How to speed up software delivery
- Book Review : Wardley Mapping
- Working around the CAP Theorem with Eric Brewer
- Observing is not Debugging (and other misnomers)
- The Revolution will be Unsupervised