Hey there! I am Kislay from Bangalore (India), and I am really happy to see you here. I write code, blog about software design and teams, read maniacally, complain about how we still don’t have flying cars and holograms, and split hairs about names (you’ll find a lot of something-vs-something-else articles). I have built cool things at some organizations and written a book.
Between my mailing list, Twitter, and LinkedIn, you can stay updated on what’s happening with my projects, intriguing new ideas, and general behind the scenes stuff. You can also join me on Patreon to keep the fire burning
Let’s build flying cars together!
Subscribe to the mailing list
Members receive the latest articles right in their inbox!
Support this blog on Patreon
Latest on the blog
- Working around the CAP Theorem with Eric Brewer
- Observing is not Debugging (and other misnomers)
- The Revolution will be Unsupervised
- Publish events, not logs
- For the Layman (Ep. 3) – What is programming?
- Book Review : The Great Mental Models (General Thinking Concepts)
- More than testing – writing unit tests for better design
- A case against “Platform Teams”
- For the Layman (Ep. 2) – What is the Cloud?
- The Golden Rule of Platforms